Thursday, May 11, 2017

Forth Eye Look: Makeup Revolution New-trals vs neutrals eyeshadow palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another eye look using the Makeup Revolution New-trals vs Neutrals eyeshadow palette. So lets get into what I created this time.


Products I used:
Jordana Eyeshadow Base Eye Primer

Makeup Revolution New-trals vs Neutrals Eyeshadow palette:
Adapt: crease
Style: eyelid 
Strong: outer v
Cool: brow bone

W7 London liquid eyeliner black 

Covergirl Plumpify Bastpro very Black Mascara 

I started with Adapt in my crease which is a nice matte color for my crease. I put Style on my eyelid which is pretty shimmery light pink color. I put Strong in my outer v to deepen my eye look. It a deep purple/brown matte with glitter so pretty. I put cool on my brow bone to high light and bend out edges of Adapt. I really love how this eye look came out. I'm so happy to have this palette in my collection and totally recommend this palette because it has a mix of shimmer and mattes. If you want to see swatches check out my review that I did about this palette. Use the search bar on the left.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment