Monday, May 8, 2017

Kobalt and pink flowers mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays. So lets get right into this weeks mani.

indoor lighting with flash

outside lighting with flash

outside light no flash
Products I used:
Wet N Wild wildshine protective base coat 
Sinful Colors Kyle Kobalt Denim & Bling
Sassy+Chic Pink Flower gem
Nyc Shine in a minute 202 Grand Central Station 

When I found Kobalt at Big Lots I had to have it and put on my nails. Its pretty cobalt blue shimmer texture which you know I don't like texture polishes but Sinful colors textures don't bug me as much. They are not as bumpy and last a while on my nail without chipping. Also I always put a top coat which get rid of some of the bumpiness (if that's a word lol). Its pretty by itself but I had add this cute pink flower gem to give it a little bit extra.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for Manicure Mondays.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment