Monday, May 15, 2017

Flip Tease and Kanfetti Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another mani for you for Manicure Mondays. It another Sinful Colors mani because you know I love Sinful Colors so lets get into this weeks mani.

indoor light with flash

outside light with flash

outside light no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom basecoat 
Sinful Colors Kandee Johnson Collection Flip Tease and Kanfetti 
NYC Shine in a minute 202 Grand Central Station Top Coat 

If you saw my Walgreens haul a couple post back you know I picked up more of the Kandee Johnson Collection from Sinful Colors. So I decided to wear Flip Tease which is a pretty pastel Turquoise with iridescent shimmer and you know I love shimmer so I put Kanfetti on top. I really love how this mani came out. I'm really liking this collection can't wait to try more polishes from the collection.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani. Have you tried any of Kandee Johnson collection? 

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment