Monday, May 22, 2017

Kiss Goodnight and Out of Orbit Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I know I missed last Thursday posts but I was really tired and just did not have time. But I'm back today to show you this week Mani for Manicure Monday's. I have been seeing dry brushing mani's for awhile and finally decided to try the technique so lets see how it came out right?!

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with out flash
Products I used:
Wet N Wild wildshine protective base coat
Sinful Colors Kandee Johnson Kiss Goodnight
Pure Ice Out of Orbit
NYC Shine in a minute 202 grand central station  

I decided to use Kiss Goodnight which is a pretty baby blue with iridescent glitter and I though try the dry brush technique with Out of Orbit. I though look pretty on the tips of my nails like a gradient. I did a 3 coats of Kiss Goodnight which I really like in that is very pigmented and had a great formula. I then did the dry brushing on top. I did one coat but went back over with Kiss Goodnight in parts I thought was too thick or not to my liking. I did that a few times to get the final result. I kinda like how this came out it looks 90's grunge to me. I might have to try the dry brush technique again.

I hope you enjoyed seeing this weeks Mani for Manicure Monday's.
What do you think? Do you like it or pass?

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment