Thursday, May 4, 2017

Big Lots and Ross Dress For Less Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
Happy May 4th Be With You or Happy Star Wars Day! Anyways, I'm here with a two little hauls from Big lots and Ross Dress For Less so lets get right into what I got.



At Big Lots I got a Carmex classic lip balm which came with a free winter mint that I been loving and almost half done with so when I saw it at big lots for $1.00. I had to pick up another one. I also picked up a few more of the Sinful Colors from the Kylie collection which were $1.95 each. I got Konfection, Kustom Fit, and Kold Kash.


I also stopped by a Ross and found this Craft storage box that was $5.99. I used it for my sewing supplies and works perfectly.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls and having a great Star Wars Day!


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment