Monday, May 22, 2017

Jc Penney Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a big Jc Penney haul which is mostly clothing haul to show you. Since its mostly clothing I decided not to do a Youtube video so I know it been a while on me posting videos but I will try to have one up on Thursday this week. Any ways these get into this haul.
I had a $50.00 gift card that I got from Christmas and never used, so I went little crazy and picked up some stuff.


I got this cute Kawaii squeezies panda which I could not pass up and was the only item that was not clothing. I had coupon for 20% so it was $2.28.



I picked up two of these Xersion Racerback Tanks form Woman's plus sections that I fell in love with because they are light weight and really comfy. I got this pattern in Black Arrows and they were $5.92 with coupon.


This one is in this Tribal pattern which is really pretty and was also $5.92.


I got this Arizona denim shirt from the jr. plus section which was on sale for $4.97 and with coupon it was $3.63.


I also found these Xersion Black Oakley Black ankle leggings on sale for $23.99 and with coupon it was $20.30.


The last thing I got was these Xersion black spring spacedye capri leggings for $16.91 with coupon. I really love them because they match my sketchers that I bought from ross a while ago.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 





No comments:

Post a Comment