Friday, January 29, 2016

Rite Aid Haul

Hello my MJF followers/friends,
I have an old Rite aide haul from before Halloween.



I went to Rite Aide to find the skull lip gloss and of course I found other stuff that I could not leave with out them. All of the Halloween makeup was 50% off. I really lucky find one of the Phantom frights/ skull lip gloss and it was on sale for .99. I also got Entenmann's Apple Crumble pie candle on sale for .99.  I found the limited edition Wet N Wild Color Icon nail polishes in Los Feliz Navidad and Where my ho ho at? which was $2.99 each. I also found a covergirl outlast stay brilliant nail polish in Emerald Blaze on sale for $2.99 which is in the star wars collection that's probably why it was on sale.

I hope you enjoyed my little Rite Aid haul.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment