Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Ross Dress For Less Collective Hauls: Part 2

Hello my MJF followers/friends,
As you read in part 1 of the ross haul, I'm here to show you my collective hauls that I've been meaning to post and had to put into parts because it was so big. So lets get into part 2.



In this haul I found these cute Skechers and I could not decided on one color so I got both in navy and taupe because they were on clearance for $20.00 each which a deal because at Skechers outlet they wanted $40.00 for one pair.


In this haul I found this Spooky soft flannel plush throw which looks like one I got a couple years ago and is wearing out and this one was so soft. I could not take it home with me. It was $8.99. I also picked up some Crocs concealer socks for $3.99.


In this haul I found this cute T-shirt & Jeans Erinn cossbody bag in black for $15.99 which I've been using everyday and I love it because its the right size for me.


In this haul I found this Star Wars Empire strikes back mug for $4.99 that I love and you see close up below. I also got the Tri Coastal Design kids collapsible hamper for $6.99 which I love because it holds a lot and goes well in my room because its blue and has stars. The last thing I got in this haul was Adirondeck by berkshire blanket in this pretty teal/blue colors for full/queen size bed for $19.99 and I love it because its so soft and been keeping me warm this winter to far.

Close up of star wars mug



In this haul I got French Laundry Teal lace front long sleeve for $8.99 and I really like it. I also got two of the La Van ya woman sweaters in Navy and Black and gray  for $15.99 each. The last thing I got in this haul was this Rebellious One Gray sweater shirt with neon pink elephants for $9.99 which I also been loving wear because of the cute neon pink elephants.


In this haul I was looking around ross and found this Stanley thermos that I got for my dad for his birthday in November and he really likes it and it hard to find things for him. It was $23.99 which is a pretty good price because its a Stanley and they are usually like around $50. 


Today I went to Ross to see if they got anything good in but did not find anything but this set of 3 tea light candle holders with a witch and moon design in purple that I could not pass up because it was marked down twice from $4.99 to $1.49. I don't know where I'm going to put them but I know I will use them.

That's it for my ross hauls.

Until next time,
Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment