Monday, January 25, 2016

Review: Montague Jeunesse Crushed Artic Cloudberries Glacial Clay Mask

Hello my MJF followers/friends,
I here to give you my thoughts on this Montague Jeunesse Mask that was requested by a few followers/friends on intagram.
So lets get into what I thought about this mask.

Mask package front/back
The mask claims: Gives your skin the ride of its life & feel the natural rush of cooling Glacial Clay cleanse your pores to the core. Anti-oxidant rick Red Grape & Artic Cloudberry juices from the glacial heights of Scandinavia work their magic to help maintain skins natural barrier. Sexy natural skincare. 

Me wearing the mask

My thoughts:  When opened the package it was easy to unfold to place on my face but it has strong scent of Christmas berries that I not a fan of. It could be the Red grape mixed with the Artic Cloudberry scent. I hate anything grape and it might be the reason why I did not like the smell. It is very cold when you put on your face like it clams of rushing cooling which is good during the summer but I did not read it. I just put it on with out thinking of reading it first and it was not a good idea because it was fall and cold here in Northern CA.
But after taking it off it did made my skin feel soft and clean but the scent stays on your face for awhile which I was not a fan of. Other than the smell I did really liked it. This was my first time trying a this type of clay mask and I might have try another one in a different scent.  I received this as a sample a long time ago but I did see this brand of masks being sold at Walmart. 

I hope you enjoyed my first review of a mask on my blog.
If you liked this please let me know because I been buying masks lately and I might like to review more masks.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment