Monday, January 18, 2016

Walgreens Haul and Review

Hello my MJF followers/friends,
I have a really old haul/review that I was meaning to post but was forgotten about so I decided to post it now. 


 A while ago I went back to walgreens to get the Maleficent lips stick that I did not buy when I got the beauty books.  I was happy that they still had a few of them left. So I got the Disney Villains Matte Lipstick in Dragon's Lair for $3.49. I also got Wet N Wild Megalast I Moss Have It for $1.99. I also got use my points and got $3.00 off which made the lipstick only .99 which was awesome.

Close up of Dragon's Lair

Lip and hand swatch
I really like this color its a berry brown color which reminds me of the lipstick I use were in high school. It says it matte but not really as you can see its little glossy which I don't minds because it makes my lips feel nice and smooth and moisturized. It has a light scent like vanilla or something. I was scared that I was not going to like it but happy to say I really like it. I would recommend it to anyone that like this color lipsticks or like Maleficent.

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment