Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Target Haul

Hello my MJF followers/friends,
I have a small Target haul to share with you. I went to target to get eyeshadows primer and to look around and I found a few things I wanted. So lets get into what I got right?!


I was looking at the womens clearance clothing and found Mossimo supply co. Charcoal Sweat paints with Owl design was $19.99 now $5.98 and you know I love owls so I could not pass these up. I also got Up & up Skin Refreshing Apricot scrub compared  to st. Ives fresh skin apricot scrub $2.74 with Cartwheel 5% off $2.74 because I've been wanting to try some different face scrubs and I never tried up & ups or St. Ives either. Since I heard good things about this next time from emilynoel83 on youtube I decided to try it myself which is NYC City Proof 24hr Eye Primer 001 Universal $2.82  with Cartwheel 15% off  got it for $2.39. The last thing I got was Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio 334 I'm Getting Sunburned was $2.97 then marked down to $2.52 then ranged up as $2.07 so I could not leave it behind because I love Wet N Wild eyeshadows.  I posted an eye look with the NYC primer and will try to do a review in the future.

I hope you enjoyed my target haul.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment