Friday, January 22, 2016

Review: Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette

Hello my MJF followers/friends,
I know everyone has reviews on this Urban Decay Vice 4 palette but I wanted to give you my thoughts on this palette. Since this is my first Urban Decay Vice palette but I do other older palettes in my collection.

box it comes in

cover and back of palette
I love the design on this palette its so pretty and so me. I like this palette cover then the past Vice palettes.

inside and the case it comes in
I really love that it has a large mirror so its great for travel. The case is so pretty and great to protect the palette if you take it with you when you travel. I also like the double ended brush that comes with it.

top with out flash and bottom with flash inside of palette

swatches of top two rows

swatches of two bottom rows

The formula of these eyeshadow come paired to my older palettes are more creamer and less fall out. I also like that they added mattes so you can do a whole eye look with this one palette unlike the palette I have from the past which only have shimmers, satins, and glitter eye shadows. All of the swatches is with out primer so they are nicely pigmented. There a few that are little patchy and not as pigmented as the rest. The ones that are like this is 1985 and Harlot which are lighter than the rest and Low which is patchy because of the glitter but both these can be fixed with a primer and base. There is fall out with the eye shadows with glitter in it which does not bug me because most eye shadows with glitter has fall out.  They are soft so you have to careful when getting the eye shadows on the brush. I love all of the colors in this palette and my favorites are Beat Down, Grasshopper, C-note, Arctic, and Flame.

I really love this palette and can see myself doing many different eye looks with it.

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment