Friday, January 29, 2016

Dollar Tree Hauls

Hello my MJF followers/friends,
I have a few hauls from dollar tree to show you.
I'm excited to show you things I've been looking for and found the last few weeks.



Since I'm addicted to candles and apple and cinnamon scents I had to pick up some Luminessence apple Cinnamon scented tealight candles. I also found the Wet N Wild Eyeshadow Brush everyone been hauling and could not pass up not getting another one because I love the ones that I have already from Wet n' wild. I also found the Star Candle Company candles in the Valentines area and when I smelled Pink Passion and had to get two lol. It says that its a Vanilla scent but it smells fruity to me. It looks like scent is meant to be chocolate covered strawberries and it kinda smells like strawberries but I have to see when I burn them. I always look at the nail polish to see if they had anything that I don't have and I found Revlon Brilliant Strength 030 Intrigue which is a pretty light blue with shimmer. I don't have anything like it in my collection and had to have. I also found a few E.l.f items that I have been looking for and not been looking for at DT. The first thing I got was E.l.f Nail Polish Remover Pads fresh citrus scent which I was not looking for but been meaning to pick some remover pads for my travel bag. I've tried the L.A colors one but did not like strawberry smell and I'm happy to find the E.l.f ones which are citrus scented and you know I love citrus scents. So I hope these are good. I also found E.l.f Smudge Pot in Brownie Points and Poppin' Party which I've been looking for at DT. I paid full price for Cruisin' Chic and I really like so I'm happy find these two for $1.00. The last thing I picked up is a Tool Bench Hardware door stopper for my room door which I lost the last one I got dt.


After watching Chachacakes haul on youtube and saw that cute st.patty's day owl clings I had to go to DT and get one. I also got another of the Star Candle Company candle in this red hearts box which says vanilla but smells like red hearts candy which I love the scent. I might have to get more lol.



In this haul I found these cute little 3d owl tray that I also saw everyone hauling too and had to have because I love owls. I also saw that they put out some new European American designs perfumes and I found one that I had to have. It was Just Vivacious which is compares to Viva La Juice by Juicy Couture which I love.


The last thing I got at DT was this 2in1 micro usb cable stylus which I've been looking for but bummed that its red. I think I just put some washi tap on it to make it look pretty.

I hope you enjoyed see my DT haul.

Until next time,
Mel




No comments:

Post a Comment