Monday, January 25, 2016

Kmart Hauls

Hello my MJF followers/friends,
I have a Kmart hauls to show you with some Christmas and makeup items.


Close up of the Milani Bella Eyez eyeshadows

Before Christmas I went to Kmart because I was looking for some ornaments for my 3 ft Christmas tree.  So I found Trim a home 34ct shatterproof ornament that was blue and sliver that would go with my them and they were on sale for $5.99 from $9.99. I also got another pack ornaments from Trim a home 27ct silver glass balls for $1.99 was $3.99. After that I went to look at the cosmetics section and saw that they had Milani Bella eyes gel powder eyeshadows on sale which I've been wanting to try. So of course I picked out three that I had to get and they were 14 Bella Violet shimmer, 21 Bella Teal metallic and 25 Bella Cobalt satin matte which were all $1.99 form being $3.99. I also wanted to try the L.A. Girl Pro. Concealer so I got two colors that I thought would work for me. The colors I got was neutral and soft ivory. They were $2.99 each and it was buy one get one half off which was nice. I also got some ornament hangers for $1.99 too.



Since I really liked the other Milani Bella eyes gel powder eyeshadows. I went back and got three more in the colors 09 bella navy satin matte, 20 bella silver metallic and 10 bella gray satin matte. They were $1.99 like I said above.

I hope you enjoyed my haul.

Until next time,
Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment