Thursday, October 1, 2015

First Eye Look: Disney Villians Evil Queen Cast A Spell Beauty Book

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm really excited to show you my first eye look with the Evil Queen Disney Villains Cast A Spell Beauty Book.


Products I used:

Avon Eyeshadow Primer Light Beige
Disney Villains Evil Queen Cast A Spell Beauty Book
Vain - base for Eyeshadows on eyelid and lower lash
Caldron - crease
Magic Spell - brow bone and inner corner eyelid
Pure Evil - Eyelid and lower lash
Curse - blend color for Pure Evil and Evil Beauty
Evil Beauty - outer v and lower lash
Jordana Cateye Liner Black Leather
Wet N Wild Max Volume Plus Mascara in Amp'd Black.

As you can see I wanted to do a neutral brown eye look because I wanted to use Vain the eye pencil as a base that came with beauty book. I thing it helped the eyes be more sparkly how I like it. lol. I really liked how this eye looked came out and can't wait to try to do plum eye look with the other eyeshadows in the beauty book. I really sad that Curse was not as pretty before I swatched it because as you read in my review it was not what it looked same after removing the top layer. :0( 

If you have not already check out my other eye look with Ursula shimmer palette and keep an eye out for my other reviews and eye looks with the beauty books in the Villains Collection.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment