Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Halloween Mani #2: Wild Violets Candy Corn

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm back with another Halloween Mani and this time I wanted to do some candy corn which is a iconic Halloween candy.
Outside lighting no flash

with flash
Products I used:
Revlon ColorStay Base Coat
Revlon Parfumerie Wild Violets
Sinful Colors Mystery Moonshine
Sinful Colors Snow White
Sinful Colors Nail Art Orange Alert
Diamond Cosmetics nail art Bold Yellow
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

I had a little trouble with mani which was Bold Yellow I used was old and kinda goopy which was a hassle to get it on evenly. Also my top coat was getting to goopy too so I switch to a new bottle so some of my nails had bubble in it which I hate. But besides that my candy corn came out pretty good well at lest I think so. I really love Wild Violets which is a metallic dark purple and you know from my last Halloween mani that I've been loving purples lately. I also dug in to my collection to get out Mystery Moonshine which is so pretty over Wild Violets.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment