Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Halloween Mani #1: Los Feliz Navidad Bats Mani

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm back and I know its been awhile since I posted anything on this blog but if you been follow me on Instagram you know I've been doing the lip swatch challenge and will be posting on Halloween or after Halloween. So I was busy doing that then went on vacation to Hawaii and caught a cold. I'm finally feeling better. I'm planning on trying to post all of my Halloween post before Halloween. 
So lets get to why your here my first Halloween mani with bats.

outside lighting no flash

With flash
Products I used:
Revlon ColorStay Base Coat 
Wet N Wild Color Icon Los Feliz Navidad 
L.A.Colors Art Deco Black and white
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat 

I've been wanting to wear Wet N Wild's Los Feliz Navidad which a a purple glitter with sliver, green mixed in that reminds of something a witch would wear and I've been loving purples lately. I really love this one because its not just purple and I know I will be wearing it more.This was my first attempt on doing bats on my nail and I'm really happy how they came out. I was sad to see it go when I changed my nail polish.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment