Tuesday, October 6, 2015

First Eye Look: Disney Villains Maleficent Cast A Spell Beauty Book

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you my first eye look with the Disney Villains Maleficent Cast A Spell Beauty Book. 


Products I used:

NYC Jumbo Eye Pencil  Cottage Cheese - Eyelid lid base

Milani Shadow Eyez 12 hr Wear Eyeshadow - 06 Royal Purple - bottom lash

Disney Villains Maleficent Cast A Spell Beauty Book
Sheer Magic Shadow Primer
Slumber - transition to brow bone color
Slided - center eyelid and bottom lash center
Flame - crease
Spell Bound - outer v, inner eyelid, bottom lash
Vanish - Brow bone and inner corner eyelid
Diablo - top eyeliner

Urban Decay Perversion Mascara - top lashes only

I wanted to do a dramatic eye look that Maleficent might wear because its October I have been feeling the season and wanted to do a look someone can do for a Halloween costume too. I love the purples in this beauty book so I used a lot of them and they look so pretty together. I did a longer wing to mimic Maleficent's horns. I really love how it come out.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment