Tuesday, October 27, 2015

First Eye Look: Disney Villains Ursula Cast A Spell Beauty Book

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you my first eye look using Ursula beauty book from the Disney Villains Collection.


Products I used:
Avon Eyeshadow Primer Light Beige
Milani Shadow Eyez pencil 01 Winter White
Disney Villians Ursula Cast A Spell Beauty Book
Sea Witch- eyelid and bottom lash
Under Water- next to outer v and bottom lash
Dark Water- outer v, crease and bottom lash
Nautilus Shell - above crease
Trident- inner eyelid and brow bone.
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 hr eyeshadow 105 Stroke of Midnight as eyeliner on eyelid and bottom lash.
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara

I wanted to do something Ursula would wear and I think I did that with this blue and purple eye look.  I really love how dark water and Nautilus shell blended together, so pretty. I'm happy how Winter White made all of the colors pop. As you can tell I was really supersized how the eye look came out and happy with the out come because at first I did not know all of these colors would look together.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment