Friday, October 30, 2015

Bath and Body Works Halloween Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
I have an Bath and Body Works Haul that I was meaning to post but at lest I will be posting it before Halloween.


Since last year I wanted a bat pocket bac holder and last year when I went they were sold out and this year they were also sold out except the Trick Of Treat Gift Set $20 so I figured it would be a good deal because I had a coupon which made it $16 with 20% coupon. It came with Signature Collection
Body Lotion and Shower Gel Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin (Top Notes: Heirloom Pumpkin, Crisp Apple, Fresh Ginger Mid Notes: Ginger Snap, Autumn Cinnamon, Sheer Jasmine .Dry Notes: Spiced Vanilla, Golden Amber, Hint of Rum.) $12.50 each, Bat Pocket Bac, PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel
Vampire Blood (A wonderfully Wicked blend of blood red berries, jasmine & Transylvanian plum) each $1.75. So it would of came to $32.25 value with 20% off coupon it was 25.80
so I Saved $9.80.

I also picked up some of the Pocket Bac Sanitizing Hand Gel in the new package because I have the old package from last year and will not fit this new pocket bac holder.
They were 5 for  $6.00 with 20% off so $.96 each $4.80 for 5 and the scents I got where: 
Vampire Blood - Wicked Plum
Hoot -eerie pear -Give germs the hoot with spooky sparkling pear & crisp green apple
Ghoul Friend-berry Scary-A ghoulish & girly blend of strawberry, peonies & twisted citrus
Boo-ghostly raspberry 
Twisted Web- Creepy Orange-Ensnare germs in a twisted treat of sparkling lemon & fresh cedar

The last thing I got was a Mini Candle Boo - $4.50 for free with coupon which was the last one and I was very luck.

I so happy to have a bat pocket bac it so cute even thought the eyes don't flash but I figured it would of died after a while right?

I hope you enjoyed my Bath and Body Works haul even thought its kinda late.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment