Friday, October 30, 2015

Halloween Mani #3: Kindness and Goth Spider Web

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you my last Halloween themed mani of 2015. 

outside lighting no flash

with flash
Products I used:
Revlon ColorStay Base Coat
Sparitual lacquer Kindness
Orly Goth
Sinful Colors Nail Art What A Night
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

I wanted to do a orange and black mani then I thought that was not enough so I added some sliver spider webs which I was happy with in the end. I really love Orly Goth and might have to get full size bottle. I love how it looks on top of Kindness which is a pretty glitter orange. I wish I could done more Halloween manicures this Halloween. I think next year I will start in September so I can do more Halloween themed manicures. I just love Halloween and doing Halloween theme manicures.

Well I hope I inspired you do a Halloween manicure yourself this year.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment