Friday, October 30, 2015

Halloween: Orange and Black Eye Look

Hello my MJF followers,
Since I've been feeling better yesterday I decided I want to do a Halloween themed orange and black eye look.
Which I never wore bright orange and was feeling the Halloween spirit. 


L.A. Colors eyeshadow brick collection neon

Products I used:
Sephora perfecting eye primer
Nyx Jumbo eye pencil milk
La Colors eyeshadow collection brick Neons
1- brow bone and inner corner
5- eyelid
6- crease
12- outer v
Jordana Cateye Liner Black Leather
Cover girl the Super Sizer Mascara

I think I only used L.A. colors eyeshadow brick neon palette like once and been using it in my lip art for the lip swatch challenge. So I wanted to do a Halloween orange and black eye look with it and I'm really happy with the look. I forgot or never noticed how pretty the orange was it had some pretty glitter in which you know I love glitter. I was really surprised how pigmented these shadows are on top of Nyx jumbo eye pencil in milk. I'm so happy that I have and will be doing more eye looks with it.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment