Friday, October 30, 2015

Halloween: Witch Spider Web Eye Look

Hello my MJF followers,
As I said on instagram I been wanting to recreate my witch eye look I did a couple years ago where I was witch for Halloween. 


Profusion Color Canvas Eyeshadow Palette 01
Products I used:
Sephora perfecting eye primer
Nyx Jumbo Eye pencil milk
Profusion Color Canvas Eyeshadow palette 01
1- eyelid
3- crease and next to outer v
9- outer v
10- brow bone and inner corner on top of 1
Jordana Cateye Liner Black Leather
Nyx Candy Glitter liner Disco Queen
Covergirl The Super Sizer Mascara Black

If you seen my old picture of this witch eye look on my intagram page you can see that I improve this eye look. This time I used my new Profusion palette that I got from dollar tree which I will be posting soon or maybe next. I used less webs this time and brought it more above my eye than on bottom. I also add some glitter which I love. I think it look much better than old creation of  my Halloween witch eye look from years ago. I really like this profusion palette it less powdery than my other ones that I own as I remember. I might have to compare this palette to my older ones. They might of reformulated the eyeshadows for the better. Anyways I really happy with my recreation Halloween witch spider web eye look. This would be an easy Halloween make up for a last minute costume idea.

I actually had fun doing this recreation eye look and might do more Halloween eye looks next year.

I hope you have a Happy Halloween.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment