Monday, September 28, 2015

First Eye Look: Disney Villains Wicked Shadow Shimmering Eyeshadows

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm really excited to show you my first eye look with Disney Villains Wicked Shadow Shimmering Eyeshadow palette.


Products I used:

Avon Eyeshadow Primer Light Beige
Avon Big Color Eyeshadow Pencil Vanilla
Disney Villains Wicked Shadow Shimmering Eyeshadows
Breezy- Eyelid
Triton- outer v to crease
Caspian Sea- crease
Conspire - inner eyelid
Seaweed - bottom lash line
Wet N Wild Single Eyeshadow Brulee - brow bone
Avon Mega Effects Liquid Eyeliner Black
Cover Girl The Super Sizer Black

When I saw this new Disney Villains Palette with Ursula. I wanted to do a blue look kinda like Ursula with a bit of green and this what came out. I'm really happy how this eye look came out but was disappointed with Breezy it had fall out and blended away fast. The other colors did not have that problem which I was happy that they were not like Breezy. I might have to experiment and  use a different base for Breezy. I really love Seaweed and might be in my next eye look with this palette. 

If you want to see my review of this palette click here.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment