Wednesday, September 9, 2015

First eye look:Wet N Wild Boardwalk Boozing

Hello my MJF followers,
I wanted to show you my first eye look using the Wet N Wild Boardwalk Boozing eyeshadow palette.  I wore it to my friends rehearsal dinner for her wedding.


Products I used:
Sephora perfecting eye primer
Milani Shadow Eyez 12 hr wear eyeshadow Winter White
Wet N Wild Boardwalk Boozing palette: lime green- eyelid, teal green- crease and outer v and bright blue- blend out crease color.
Wet N Wild Single Eyeshadow Brulee brow bone
Urban Decay Perversion mascara top lashes
Jordana Cat Eye liner black leather

 I really love this eye look I did with this palette the greens and blues look so pretty together. I used the bright blue to blend the teal green color which helped to blend it to brow bone color and looks so pretty.  I did not have to use a lot of eyeshadow to get the colors you see on my eyelids. I think these bright color would look really nice with some nude and brown. I can't wait to do another eye look with this palette.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment