Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Burlington Coat Factory Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here with a Burlington Coat Factory haul from last month. I want so show you what great finds in the junior plus cloths as well as a pair of sandals.


I found this hi low tank top by Free Kisses with a dream catcher design on it. It was on clearance for $6.98 from $9.99.


I also got this Almost Famous plaid top with hoodie for $14.99. I got a pair of Fitflop black with ruffle  on clearance for $21.98 and was $39.99.


The last thing I got was this Modern Culture black and gray tank top with hoodie and front picket for $10.99 and retails for $40.00 which is a really good deal.

I hope you enjoyed my Burlington haul and you should check out Burlington because they  have some really good deals.

Until next time,
Mel



1 comment: