Thursday, September 3, 2015

Walmart Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here with another Walmart haul from last month and finally posting.


I got few things from the dollar jewelry section that I could not pass up. I got three earrings two owl in different designs and sea horses. I also got a owl bangle bracelet that was marked down to $.75.


I also got two t shirts that I had to have which was minions villain con t shirt from the new minion movie and it was $7.50. I also got a Jurassic World t shirt and it was $7.50 too.


The last things I got was a Avia bag that was marked down to $8.00 from $14.97 and two back packs that was marked down to $5.00 from $10.97. I was just going to get one back pack but could not decide on which color I like so I bought both.

I hope you enjoyed my Walmart haul.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment