Thursday, September 24, 2015

Dollar Tree Collective Hauls

Hello my MJF followers,
I have another Collective DT hauls. These hauls were from Aug and I've been meaning to post these but got pushed to the bottom. So you might find some of these things at DT.


I was so happy to find more of the Milani shadow eyez which I love and got 3 of the 01 Winter White because I thought they would be a great base for eyeshadows. I also got one of the 02 Brown Deluxe which a pretty gold brown. I also picked up some pip cleaners to clean my reusable straws if you did not know you can use them to clean your straws. I also got another Blistex in medicated because I love it so much need a back up lol.



In this haul I got some low cut socks that are gray and purple zebra print. I also got three Revlon Tweed polishes in Martini Lunch, Tweed Mini and Uptown.


In this haul I got two headbands that have bows in blue and green cheetah print. I also picked up a microfiber screen cleaner in the green Aztec Design. I found another Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigments in the color 30 Black Mystery. The last thing I got was an E.l.f flawless eyeshadow palette in Beautiful Browns.


In this haul I picked up another Home Store air freshener in Hawaiian mist which I love. I got one of the cupcake 2 go in blue to store some my chap sticks. I saw this color changing lipstick in blueberry and had to get it because it brought me back when I was a little kid the 80's. I have been wanting these minion bands and finally caved and bought two boxes lol. The last thing I got was little tree vent clipps 4 pack in the scent crisp apple which I really like.

here close up of color changing lipstick and swatch on hand then on bottom lip and both lips.


I so happy to find this Bahama & co scented flower air freshener because its looks so real. It smells good for while but its still pretty. You can see it in my car on the right.



I was so happy find more of the TY Ballz so I got the turtle Tiki and giraffe Toby but I'm still looking for the owl. I also Crafter's square craft & activity mat to protect my table from nail polish and remover. I also got some Halloween socks because they have skulls of course. The last thing I could not live with out was the big foot call lol. I love watching big foot shows and this is so cool.

I hope you enjoyed my DT hauls.

Until next time,
Mel




No comments:

Post a Comment