Thursday, September 24, 2015

Target Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
I know its been awhile but I was vacation and will be posting a trip haul in the future. My aunt was so sweet and gave me some money for my birthday so had to go target. To get somethings that I needed and been wanting for awhile. Thank you Auntie Mary :0).


So I have been seeing that Softlip had new lux lip protectant that's only at target. There was two flavors but I got the coconut milk which I really love. It was $3.49. I also picked up the new eos in the blackberry nectar for $2.99. I also saw on the cart wheel app that Sleep Hollow was 10% off so I figured see how much it was because I really like this show. It was only $16.99 so with 10% off it was $15.29 which was awesome. The last thing I got was another bottle of Nail polish remover the up & up brand for $2.59.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my Target haul.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment