Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Wedding/Neutral Eye Look

Hello my MJF followers,
I wanted to show you the eye look I wore to my friends wedding which is a neutral eye look.


Products I used:
E.l.f eyelid primer sheer
Nyx jumbo eye pencils Cashmere
Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigments Buff & Tuff (center eyelid)
Hard Candy Baked Eyeshadow 4105 (inner part of eyelid)
Maybelline Eyestudio 120 Nude Romance (first eyrshadow- brow bone, second eyeshadow crease and last eyeshadow outer v)
Jordana Cat Eye liner black leather

I wanted to use my new Maybelline color tattoo pure pigment from the dollar tree and I used some other items that I have not used in awhile. I used the maybelline color tattoo pigment in buff and tuff and need something lighter so I used Hard candy baked eyeshadow which is lighter and had some shimmer. It looked so pretty with maybelline eyestudio palette which I used because they are matte nude and brown colors. I was really happy with it and held up all day in the hot sun during the outside reception.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment