Thursday, September 3, 2015

Big Lots Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
I have a Big lots haul which is only nail polish so its really just a nail polish haul lol.


The nail polishes I got was Revlon parfumerie in Wild Violets for $1.50 which is a dark purple they will be perfect for fall and winter. I got two Sally Hansen Complete Salon manicure polishes in Hidden Treasure which will be a pretty topper and Midnight in Ny which is black jelly with rainbow glitters so pretty and they were $1.50 each. I also got one of the Revlon Colorstay Gel envy which is my first gel envy in the color All in for $1.50 and its a blue duo chrome which I love and I might compare it to my others I have in my collection. The last polish I got was a Sinful colors in Peppered Amazon for $1.95 which I never bought then had to have it was happy find it at big lots but was bummed that not much of a discount. 

I hope you enjoyed my big lots haul.

Until next time,
Mel


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Awesome polish scores. I always forget about Big Lots for polish and beauty items. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Ya its a great place to find polish and beauty items for a good price. I happy to share my finds. :0)

      Delete