Thursday, September 24, 2015

Electrified Web and Goth Mani

Hello my MJF followers,
I have a mani that I wore in July that I've been wanting post. As you can see it is a ruffian mani.

With flash

Outside light not flash

Products I used:
Loreal One Stop Base Coat
Revlon Electrified web
Orly Goth
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

I was wearing Electrified web and wanted to do a ruffian mani and been wanting to wear Orly Goth. After I was finished I loved it and then I'm like this is Halloween colors that's why I loved it. I might have to wear these two polishes again because they are so pretty together. This summer I was not really into wearing to many neon nail polishes but I usually wear what I want to wear anyways. Well I went off topic lol. I really want to wear Goth again soon note to myself. If you like black and glitter you need Goth just saying :0).

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment