Monday, September 30, 2019

Fifth Eye Look: Makeup Revolution Sophx Eyeshadow Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I decided to pull out my Makeup Revolution Sophx eyeshadow palette and do a fall eye look. So, let's get in to what I created with this palette. 


Products I used: 
Avon Eyeshadow Primer Light Beige 
NYX Glitter Primer 
Makeup Revolution Sophx Eyeshadow Palette:
Pumpkin: crease
Cloudberry: eyelid
Copper Coin: outer v, crease and lower lid 
Ice Coffee and Penguin: brow bone
Fairy Lights: inner eyelid
Benefit High Brow Creamy Brow Highlighting Pencil: lower lid
Makeup Revolution Renaissance Flick Eyeliner Pen 
Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara 01 Big Is The New Black

I started with my eye primer from Avon. I wanted to do an orange fall eye look, so I decided to put Pumpkin a matte orange in my crease. I then put my NYX glitter primer on my eyelid for Cloudberry to stick too. Cloudberry is light orange matte with glitter on my center of my lid. I then put Copper Coin which is pretty shimmery orange copper shade on my outer v and into the crease. I used Ice Coffee and Penguin on my brow bone and to blend out the edge of Pumpkin. I then put Fairy Lights which a pretty shimmer light nude shade. I used my Makeup Revolution Renaissance Flick eyeliner that have been really liking so far. I also put on some mascara and I have been using Lancome Monsieur Big which I have been liking. I then put Benefit high brow pencil to my lower lid for Copper Coin to stick too. 

I really love how this eye look came out. I think it screams fall and pumpkin season.🍁🍂🎃

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment