Monday, October 7, 2019

Fig and Cauldron Couture Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays. Let's get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Window lighting with flash

Window lighting no flash

Products I used:
Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Top Coat 
Sinful Colors Fig
Sinful Colors Cauldron Couture
Jordana Quick Shine Top Coat 

I really wanted to wear another purple polish, so I decided to wear Fig which I bought from Dollar Tree and never wore it yet. It's a pretty purple with shimmer mix in, like a shimmery plum shade. I really enjoyed the formula it's  just like the rest of Sinful Colors polishes that I love. It gives me witchy vibes, so I decided to add some of Cauldron Couture from there Halloween collection a couple years ago. It's a black hex glitters mixed with some green shards glitters. I really love the combo. I really loved how this mani came out.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment