Monday, October 28, 2019

Third Halloween Mani 2019: Feelin' Groovy and Corrupted Black

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to share with you my last Halloween themed mani for Manicure Mondays. I'm really sad that this is the last Halloween mani for this year. But I'm happy share with you what I put on my nails. 

Inside lighting with flash

Window lighting with flash

Window lighting no flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used: 
Orly Top2 Bottom Basecoat +Topcoat 
Color Club Feelin' Groovy 
Maybelline Color Show Corrupted Black
Kiss Art Stickers Halloween Edition Maleficent 
Sally Hansen Dries Instantly Top Coat 

I wanted to do a green and black Halloween themed mani.  I decided to do a gradient mani. I used Feelin' Groovy as a base color. I then did a sponge gradient with Corrupted Black. I thought Corrupted Black was just a black polish. But I was wrong it was a textured polish which not big fan of but was not to redo my nails. I then decided to do like a Halloween scene since the black looks like dirt. I added bats to two of my nails. I also added a witch pumpkin, coffin and a flying witch to the other nails. I really like how my mani came out even though it didn't come out as planned in my head.

I hope you enjoyed my mani and Happy Halloween!🎃👻💀

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment