Monday, October 7, 2019

First Halloween Eye Look 2019 & Third Eye Look: Profusion Wanderlust Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm really excited for Halloween this year and wanted to more Halloween looks this year than last. So, I thought I would get jump on it and share with you my first eye look of the Halloween season with the Profusion Wanderlust Palette.


Products I used:
Avon Eyeshadow Primer Light Beige 
NYX Glitter Primer: lid
Profusion Wanderlust Palette:
Regal: Crease and lower lid
Retro: eyelid
Nimbus: inner lid
Tranquil: brow bone
Benefit High Brow Creamy Brow Highlighting Pencil: lower lid
Makeup Revolution Renaissance Flick Eyeliner Pen 
Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara 01 Big Is The New Black

Last year I wanted to try a bat wing but never got a chance, so today I took a stab at it. I first wanted to do a purple eye look. I primed my eyes and dove into the Wanderlust Palette. I put Regal in my crease which beautiful pinky purple. I decided to put Retro on my lid which is a deeper blue base purple they are both matte shadows. I did put my NYX Primer on lid before putting Retro on to give the best coverage. I put Tranquil on brow  bone and bend out the edges of Regal. I then lined my eye like I usually do. But then I made an upside v for the bat wing. I as split the v in half with a line. I connect the line with some u shapes. To add the point on top I went back to the upside v and added a line. It was pretty easy. I then lined my lower lid with Benefit High brow pencil and put Regal to smoke out the bottom lid. I wanted so shimmer so I added Nimbus which is pretty purple pink shimmer shadow.

I really love how this eye look came out. I think it would be a nice look to any Halloween party or to go out on Halloween.🦇💜🖤

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment