Monday, October 21, 2019

Second Halloween Mani 2019: Songbird Serenade, None Of Your Risky Business and Black Sketch

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another Halloween mani to share with you for Manicure Mondays. Let's get right into what I put on my nail this time. 

Inside lighting with flash

Window lighting with flash

Window lighting no flash

Outside lighting in shade no flash

Outside lighting in direct sun light no flash
Products I used: 
Orly Top2 Bottom Basecoat +Topcoat 
China Glaze Songbird Serenade 
China Glaze None Of Your Risky Business 
Milani Nail Art Black Sketch
Kiss Art Stickers Halloween Edition Maleficent Ghost, candelabra, and spiders 
Sally Hansen Dries Instantly Top Coat 

This time I wanted to wear black and orange mani. So, I used my favorite black polish which is Songbird Serenade which not just a black polish but has different color glitter thrown in. I also decided to use another China Glaze polish which is None of Your Risky Business which a pretty neon orange. I wanted to do a jack-o-lantern nail art so I used my nail black sketch polish to paint on the nose and mouth. I used my nail dotter for the eyes. I wanted use my Kiss Halloween art stickers. I thought the ghost and candelabra would look really cool together. I also liked the spiders so I put them on the other nails. I had one nail left with no nail art so I decided to do some free hand spider web to go with the spiders. I really love how this mani came out. 

I hope you enjoyed this week mani.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment