Monday, October 7, 2019

Walgreens and Big Lots Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a Walgreens and Big Lots haul to share with you. So, let's get into what I hauled.


I saw on Instagram that someone found this years The Nightmare Before Christmas Character string lights. This years had zero and sally so I had to get them. They were $16.99. I also saw that some Halloween Funko pops. They had the Hocus Pocus that I already have and a couple of the Addams Family pops but they were smooshed so I passed. I love the Munsters and was so happy to find two of Herman and I had to get him. He was $9.99.


I have been wanting to try the pumpkin pie Kit Kat and I was so happy to finally find them this year. So I got one bag to try. It was $3.99.


I also went to Big Lots and found two different EOS Flavor labs. I could not decide which one to get so I got both which are beach coconut, Eucalyptus and Watermelon Frost, Lychee Martini. They were $4.99 each.


I need some tooth past so I picked this two pack of Crest Pro-Health in Clean Mint that have been liking. It was $5.80.


I saw that these pillows was on sale for 30% off $12, so it was $8.40. I had to get the gray one is so soft and fluffy. It matches my bedding that I already own.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment