Monday, October 21, 2019

Third Halloween Eye Look 2019 (Barrel): NYX Ultimate Brights Eyeshadow Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to share with you another Halloween look. Since I went to a Halloween party this past weekend. I wanted to show you my Halloween costume before Halloween this year. So, let's get into this Halloween look I created for my costume.

Close up of eye look
Full face:

Full face with mask:

NYX Ultimate brights palette numbered

Products I used:
Eyes:
Avon Eyeshadow Primer Light Beige 
NYX Glitter Primer: lid
NYX Ultimate Brights Eyeshadow Palette:
5: Crease and lower lid
8: above crease and lower lid
NYX Prismatic Shadows Punk Heart: eyelid 
Milani Shadow  Eyez 12hr wear eyeshadow 06 Royal Purple: lower lid
Makeup Revolution Renaissance Flick Eyeliner Pen 
Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara 01 Big Is The New Black

Face:
L.A. Girl Pro. Coverage HD Foundation in White
Avon Big Color Eye pencil Celadon: brows
Wet N Wild: MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Emerald City: lips

Wig: Spirit Halloween 
Masks: Spirit Halloween 
Tank Top: Jcpenneys 

As you can see my costume is Barrel from The Nightmare Before Christmas. Barrel has a purple eye look so I did my version. Like always I do my eyes first. I primed my eyes with Avon primer. I decided to use my NYX Ultimate Brights palette. I started with putting 5 in my crease which is dark purple. Then I wanted to add some purple shimmer shadow to my eye lid but first I put my glitter primer on the center of my eyelid. I used Punk Heart from the prismatic shadow line. I was so lucky to find it at 99 cents because I been wanting it but always found it broken. Anyways, I put it on my lid and looks so pretty with 5. To blend out the edges of 5 and make a ghostly look. I used 8 which is a matte lilac pastel shade. I then did my normal wing liner. I also put on my mascara that I been like lately. I lined my lower lid with Royal Purple to smoke out the bottom lash. I then put 5 on my bottom lid. I also put 8 on my bottom lid too.

To get my ghostly pale face I picked up the L.A. Girl Pro. Coverage HD Foundation in White. I did put a moisturizer on before applying the foundation. For my green eye brow I used Avon pencil in Celadon. Lastly, I used Emerald City for my lips. 

For my costume I got my green wig and mask from Spirit Halloween. The skeleton tank top is from Jcpenney last year. I really love how my Halloween costume came out this year.💀👻🎃

I hope you enjoyed seeing another Halloween eye look/ costume this year. Are you excited for Halloween?🎃 Do you know what your going to be for Halloween?🎃 I would love hear for you.😉

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment