Monday, October 14, 2019

Target Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a Target Haul to share with you. So, let's get into what I found and had to have at Target.


I have been want to get the Halloween Neon lights in the target spot. I was so lucky find one of witch hats. They had plenty of the candy but I didn't really want the candy. I wanted the pumpkin and the witch hat. I had no luck finding the pumpkin. Anyways it was $5.00.


I saw some one post on Instagram that they found this blanket on clearance for $5.98 and was originally $19.99. So I have been meaning to check out my Target. Since it's a Loungefly blanket I looked by the funkos but no luck. Then I decided to look in kid bedding and it was mess. It took me and mom to dig around and I was so happy to find one. It did not ring up so they price checked it for me at the $5.98. I love it and it's so soft.


I wanted to try the Halloween M&M's flavor this year. This years flavor is creepy cocoa crisp. So I picked up one bag of them. They were $3.19 and 10% off with Target Circle coupon.


I saw this Harry Potter Sorting Hat and had to have it. It just like the one from the movie and talks. The tag said it was $19.99 but online it was $13.92. So, they also price checked it for me for that price.


I also saw all of the new Funko Pops for the Star Wars: Rise Of Skywalker. I don't own a BB-8 funko pop so I had to get it. It was $8.99. I also saw this NECA Body Knocker of Groot from Marvels Guardians of the Galaxy and you know I love Groot, so I had to get it. It was $12.99.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul from Target.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment