Monday, October 21, 2019

Spirit Halloween Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have Spirit Halloween haul which are from few different Spirit stores. So, let's get into what I hauled.


I went to the Spirit closest to my house and found the Nightmare before Christmas light up pumpkins that wanted. I have Jack and Sally from last year. I wanted Zero and Oogie Boogie. I was lucky find the last Zero and they had quite a few of Oogie and left. They are $9.99 but I got one 20% off with a coupon I had.


I went to another Spirit and found this lanyard of Stitch for my mom. It was $5.99.


I also got this The Nightmare Before Christmas lanyard that I had to have for the parks. I love that there's two designs. It was also $5.99 and I used coupon for 20% off.


I went to another Spirit and picked up this Barrel mask from The Nightmare Before Christmas for my costume. It was $14.99 and used another coupon for 20%.


I thought I had a green wig for my Barrel costume, so I didn't pick up a wig last time I was at spirit. I looked through my costume wigs and no luck. I decided to take a trip to find a green wig which I went to few other stores and no one had green wigs. So I had to go back to spirit and I saw this curls wig in green that was $19.99. It was perfect for my barrel costume. I used a 20% off coupon.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my Spirit Halloween haul.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment