Monday, September 2, 2019

Shop Disney Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I wanted to share with you my first Shop Disney Store Haul. I wanted to order a few things online for my trip to Disneyland in September. Since I had a $50.00 gift card and 20% off coupon, so let's get into what I got.


When I saw that online that Disney had a Tsum tsum Hocus Pocus mini set of Sanderson Sisters. You know I love Hocus Pocus and I collect tsum tsums, so I ordered the set which is was $14.95 and with coupon it was $11.96.


Last year I wanted the Mickey Mouse Pumpkin hat that saw everyone wearing last year but had no luck finding it in the parks, so this year I was so happy to see they selling it again but even better that it lights up. It's called Mickey Mouse Light-up Halloween Baseball Hat for Adults it was $34.99 but I had coupon so it came out to $27.99 which I think is a good deal. I'm so happy to have it for my trip and don't have to search for it when in Disneyland.


Since my Evil Queen backpack that I love is so worn out and made it to my last trip but I decided to get a new Disney backpack. I really wanted the Hunted Mansion backpack one but it was pricey. I saw this Alice in Wonderland Back which I thought was cute with the talking flowers, Bread and Butterflies,and the Rocking-Horseflies. It was $34.95 but was on clearance for $20.99 and with coupon it was $16.79. When I saw in person it was made nicer then I though by the photos. I'm so happy that it has side pouch for a drink which my Evil Queen didn't have.


I wanted the Haunted Mansion Ears but they sold out, so I asked my mom if she wanted anything. They had few Minni Ears on sale and mom saw these Multi- Color Polka Dot that was $27.99 then on clearance for $15.00 and with coupon was $12.00.


She also got this Star Wars Character Print Backpack that was $29.95 but it was on clearance for $17.99 and with coupon it was $14.39. I think backpack really nice too. 

I was bummed that few items I wanted sold out but happy with what I got. I will have to see it they have them items that was sold out online are in the park.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my Shop Disney Haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment