Monday, September 2, 2019

Third Eye Look: Too Faced Life's A Festival Ethereal Eyeshadow and Highlighter Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another eye look using the Too Faced Life's A Festival Ethereal Eyeshadow and Highlighter Palette. Let's get into what I created this time with this palette. 


Products I used:
Avon Eyeshadow Primer Light Beige 
NYX Glitter Primer: lid
Too Faced Life's A Festival Ethereal Eyeshadow and Highlighter Palette:
Desert Vibes: crease 
Fireflies: outer v
Fun In The Sun: center and inner eyelid
Dusk Teal Dawn: bottom lid
Wet N Wild Single Eyeshadow Brulee: brow bone
Benefit High Brow Creamy Brow Highlighting Pencil: lower lid
Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Perversion 
Covergirl Lashblast Fusion Mascara Black 

I started with my eye primer all over lid to my brow bone. I wanted to wear the green shades in this look but first I put Desert Vibes in my crease which I have used before and really like as a crease shade. I put Brulee on my brow bone which is not in the palette to blend out the edge of Desert Vibes. I then put NYX glitter primer on the lid. I put Fireflies which is bright yellow green metallic shimmer eyeshadows on my outer v. I then put Fun In The Sun which is a bright yellow gold that shifts from gold to green on center and inner of my eyelid. I then put on my normal winged liner with my Urban Decay Perversion liquid liner. I also put on my mascara which I used my Covergirl  Lashblast Fusion. I then I decided to put Dusk Teal Dawn which is a beautiful teal blue metallic shimmer shadow on my bottom lash. Since I have not used it and though it would look so pretty with the Fireflies and Fun In The Sun. 

I really love how this eye look came out and can't wait to create another eye look with this eyeshadow palette. I might have to do a red-pink or blue look next time. There is so many possibilities that it so hared to choose one but it wants me create more looks.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment