Monday, September 2, 2019

Tangoed In Love and Drops Of Jupiter Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays, so let's get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Window lighting with flash

Window lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Basecoat + Topcoat 
Essie Tangoed In Love
Fresh Paint Drops Of Jupiter 
Sally Hansen Dries Instantly Top Coat 

I decided to wear a new Essie polish that I recently got on sale from Target which is called Tangoed In Love. It's a bright neon blue based purple which you know I love blue based purples. The only thing is that it's matte but besides that the formula is nice. I also wanted to wear Drops Of Jupiter from Fresh Paint. It's purple based duo chrome which shifts from green to blue-purple.

 I think Tangoed In Love and Drops Of Jupiter look really pretty together. I really love how this mani came out. I hope you enjoyed this week mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment