Monday, September 16, 2019

Songbird Serenade and Mickey Mouse Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to share with this weeks mani for Manicure Mondays. If you saw on my IG page that I was at Disneyland. I wanted to do a Halloween/Disney mani, so let's get into what I put on my nails.

Inside lighting with flash

Window lighting with flash

Window lighting no flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Basecoat + Topcoat 
China Glaze Songbird Serenade 
Disney Nail Polish Collection Mickey Mouse Silver Glitter
Sally Hansen Dries Instantly Top Coat 

I decided to wear one of my favorite black with glitter polishes which is China Glaze Songbird Serenade from the my little ponies collection. I love that it's a black polish with whole lot of different color glitters. To add little Disney in this mani, I added some sliver Mickey Mouse glitters on each nail. I really love how this many came out.

I hope you enjoyed seeing this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment