Monday, September 16, 2019

TJ Maxx and Ulta Beauty Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have two hauls to share with you from TJ Maxx and Ulta Beauty, so let's get into what I got. 


My mom wanted to go to TJ Maxx and I have been try not to buy any Halloween stuff since I own a lot. But I of course found a few things that I could not pass up. I found these Halloween socks for $5.99 which is a really good deal since you get 10 pairs. I also got a dog toy for Jack which is from Spunky pup and it's called gnaw guard star which was $3.99. Jack loves it.


I saw this cute Howloween mug with a Boston Terrier on it by Rae Dunn for $4.99. I couldn't pass it up and now I have one of Rae Dunn pieces. I probably use as a decoration because I think it's too cute and don't want it to get ruined.


I went through my liquid eye liners and I used up all of my black ones so I decided to Ulta Beauty. I have been wanting try Makeup Revolution liquid liners but they were always gone or opened. But this time they had two different liquid liners. So I got the Renaissance Flick eyeliner pen which is usually $9.00 but all Revolution products were 30% off so it was $6.30 and I had a coupon for 20% off  so it came out to $5.04. I also got the Amazing Waterproof liquid eyeliner which was $6.00 then on sale for $4.20 and with coupon it was $3.36. I pretty much got both for the price of the Renaissance Flick eyeliner which is an awesome deal.


My mom got here free birthday gift and she gave them to me since she didn't like the NARS lipstick shade in Pour Toujours and the Lancome Monsieur Big mascara.

I hope you enjoyed seeing what I hauled from TJMaxx and Ulta Beauty.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment