Monday, September 30, 2019

Just Me & My Piano Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays, so let's get into what I put on my nails this week.  

Inside lighting with flash

Window lighting with flash

Window lighting with no flash
Products I used: 
Orly Top2 Bottom Basecoat +Topcoat 
Morgan Taylor Just Me & My Piano 
Fing'rs Fingers Edge nail and toe decal art Green Skull and Cross Bones
Sally Hansen Dries Instantly Top Coat 

I wanted to wear a purple, so I decided to wear Just Me & My Piano again because it's such pretty purple even though it's a demi matte. Since October aka spooky season is tomorrow. I thought I put a green skull with cross bones on my ring finger to give a little bit extra. I really love how this mani came out.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment