Monday, September 23, 2019

Disneyland and Disneyland California Adventure Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
Since I have a horrible cold that I caught from my Disneyland trip and was not able to do an eye look. I decided to share my Disneyland and DCA hauls. So let's get into what I got at Disneyland.


If you saw my shop Disney haul in that two of the items I wanted was sold out. This is one of those items. I really wanted the Haunted Manson Minnie Mouse ears. I so happy to find them in the park right outside of the Haunted Mansion ride. They were $27.99 and I love them.


At DCA I stopped in one of the store that had all of the Halloween Items. I found this cute Halloween 2019 t-shit that was $27.99. I also love that it glows in the dark.


I also decided to pick up one of this years Halloween pins since last year they were sold out. This was the last one in store which it was $9.95.


I was debating on getting a light up necklace or this Mickey Pumpkin Key chine. As you can see I got the key chain because I can clip on my bag or anything I want. It was $12.99 which was less than the necklace.


I was so happy to find the 50th Anniversary of The Haunted Mansion Doom Buggy Vehicle in the shop by pirates because this was the other item that I tried to order online but they were sold out. It was $19.99 and it is worth it. I love that it has the hitch hiking ghosts and plays the ride song.


On way of the Disneyland park on last day I only picked out two treats. I wish I got more but I so tired and just got in and out. I got the cute Minni Mouse Pumpkin Candy Bucket with Gummy Candy Corn for $7.99. I also had to get the Oogie Boogie Crisped Rice Cereal Treat with Gummi Worms that was $4.99.


I had to get the 50th Anniversary of The Haunted Mansion Hitch Hiking Ghosts Popcorn bucket Phineas, Slipper Cup Ezra and snack holder Gus. The Popcorn bucket was $20.50, Slipper Cup was $18.99 and Snack Holder depends on how may Beignets you ordered so I got the 6-pack pumpkin spiced for $24.99 but you can do 3-pack for $21.99 in regular too. I love that they all light up and also glow in the dark. The only one that plays music is Phineas the Popcorn bucket.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls from Disneyland.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment