Monday, September 16, 2019

Third Eye Look: Colourpop Disney Villains Misunderstood Pressed Powder Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I decided to pull out my Colourpop Disney Villains Misunderstood palette since I only used it two times. So, let's get into what I created this time with this palette.

Products I used: 
Avon Eyeshadow Primer Light Beige 
NYX Glitter Primer: lid
Colourpop Disney Villains Misunderstood Pressed Powder Palette:
Tragic: Crease
Sing: outer v and lower lid
Pain & Panic: Eyelid
No Spots & Tragic: Brow Bone
Mongrels: inner eyelid
Makeup Revolution Renaissance Flick Eyeliner Pen 
Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara 01 Big Is The New Black
Benefit High Brow Creamy Brow Highlighting Pencil: lower lid

I wanted to use the other eyeshadows in this palette that I have not used yet. But first I put on my eyeshadow primer which I have been using the Avon primer. I put Tragic in my crease. I then put on my glitter primer for glitter shadows to stick too. I saw Sing in the pan thought I would swatch it and it looks so pretty when swatched. It's a deep purple that shifts from a plum to gold shimmer. So I decided to put on my outer v of eye lid. I then put Pain & Panic on the rest lid and it's a pretty yellow gold shimmer with larger shimmer mix in too. I mixed No Spots and Tragic to get my perfect brow bone shade. I did my normal winged liner with Makeup Revolution Renaissance Flick eyeliner that I just got from Ulta and been liking it so far. I also decided to open up a new mascara which is the Lancome mascara. I then lined my lower lid with Benefit high brow pencil to put Sing on top of. I really love how this eye look came out. I can't wait to do another eye look with it.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment