Monday, September 30, 2019

Disney Outlet Store and Target Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a few hauls to share with you from Disney Store Outlet and Target. 


This first haul from Disney Outlet Store which on they way home from Disneyland we always stop at because they have discounted items from Disney Store and from the parks also. I got few items that I could not pass up. I got this Stitch men shirt that was $37.99 but I got it for $9.99.


I also got these cute Disney Parks All American Girl Minnie Mouse ears that are usually $27.99 but I got them for $4.99.



The last thing I got from the Disney Outlet was this Rainbow Disney Collection Mickey Mouse Tank Top. I really like the design but I think it looks better inside out. I will probably wear it both ways. It was $26.95 but I got it for $9.99.


I have two hauls from Target. I got the Avengers Endgame on bluray and digital copie when it came out but never posted on the blog. It was $24.99.


I recently ordered this Loungefly Funko 50th Anniversary Haunted Mansion mini backpack for $29.99. I have been eyeing the loungefly haunted mansion mini backpack that been at the parks but it was $75.00 and when I saw this one for $29.99. I could pass it up for the price. It has different straps and the inside is different but the material on the outside is the same but black and teal instead of purple and black like the one at the parks. I love it and I can't wait to use it.

I hoe you enjoyed seeing my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment